An opportunity to experience part of the Steiner Waldorf Education for yourselves and enter into discussion.
9.30 – 10.00 am coffee and cookies made by pupils
10.00 – 10.45 am – PTFA (Parents, Teachers and Friends Association) Chair welcome followed by talk with Paul Georghiades “Child Development and the Steiner Waldorf Curriculum”.
10.45 am onwards- Refreshments
10.55 – 11.05 am Instruments and Singing
11.10 – 12.10pm– Classes (see below for details)
12.15 – 1.00 pm A discussion on ‘How school and home can work in harmony’ – all welcome.
The following classes are open to prospective and current parents to experience a class in action and gain a greater insight/understanding into how they work. Prospective children and young adults ( aged 12+) are warmly invited to attend the classes with their parents (please indicate their age on your booking form).
There will be a crèche from aged 3 years + which would need to be booked in advance. For more information about the classes and how to book, please complete the Booking Form and either email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Elmfield School, Love Lane, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY8 3UH. Places are limited to no more than 20 per class.
We respectfully remind you that the classes are for adults to experience (and 12 + pupils) and therefore not appropriate for younger children to attend.
- Metalwork for classes 7 to 11 (12 to 17 year olds) with Jason Pond
- Form Drawing for classes 1 to 5 (6 to 11 year olds) with Anne Gulbis
- Art Lesson for Class 9 (14 to 15 year olds) with Trevor Bowen
- Main Lesson for Class 1 (6/7 years old) with Gavin Ferris
- Maths Lesson for Class 2 (7/8 years old) with Tim Gray
- Physics Lesson for Class 7 or 8 (13/14 year olds) with Martin Dathan
- Early Years (for 2½ to 6 years old) with Fabienne Charles, Jackie Irving & Lorraine Bresnahan
- Eurythmy with Tomie Ando-Boardman