Governance and Governors
Our school is governed by our Council of Management. They meet at least six times a year and are accountable for upholding our Waldorf ethos, major strategic decisions, evaluating risks and maintaining the financial and educational viability of the school.
Our current members are:
- Chair - Sue Dawson (email@example.com)
- Vice Chair - Ursula Werner (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Safeguarding - Jennifer Willmott (email@example.com)
- Learning Support - Sue Dutton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Early Years - Ursula Werner (email@example.com)
- Estates - Sue Dawson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Health and Safety - Rachel Shieber (email@example.com)
- Human Resources - Jennifer Willmott (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Finance - Craig Willmott (email@example.com)
- Pedagogy Oversight - Kevin Avison (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Boarding - Julian Gilde (email@example.com)
- Staff - Elaine Sheppard (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Marketing & Communications - VACANCY
- Clerk to Trustees - VACANCY
- Simon Birch / Stuart Gallagher, Interim School Lead (non-voting member) – email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gertraud Soukup, Chair of College (non-voting member) – email@example.com
Members of the Council of Management can be also contacted via the school’s office on 01384 394633, or by writing to Elmfield Rudolf Steiner School, Love Lane, Stourbridge, DY8 2EA.
The Council's Annual Work Plan for 2019/2020 can be found by clicking here.
Our Strategic Plan for 2019-2024 can be found by clicking here.